Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's all about fiesta this week!

Today is the kick off to Fiesta again 11 days of fun, food and family! Here are some close ups of the fiesta wreaths from last weekend with some friends.
you can see that vintage ribbon alot better here...
Angela used a thin wreath to fit between door and storm door, love the spring color choices
Eva, and you said you couldn't craft
Gina's got bright colors and look closely at the glitter....fun fun fun!!
A Sew Crafty Girl original fiesta wreath...Inez used plastic paper to create each flower by hand!!
look closer at the plastic paper
Check out my fiesta wreath up close and personal do I have enough flowers...? for fiesta the more the merrier ;)
Another Sew Crafty Girl's original Inez makes a shirt for the King William Fair


Head of Sew Crafty Girls Norma has taken Fiesta hats to another level
I tell you the more the merrier
So tell us girls what are you doing for fiesta? Have you ever had a fiesta? What did you decorate with?
VIVA FIESTA!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel Munoz GalvanApril 8, 2011 at 11:45 AM

    The fiesta wreaths look beautiful! I love the bright colors!! Even though I don't live in San Antonio I'd love a fiesta wreath on my door to brighten up Corpus Christi! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete